Basketball Drill: Nugget Team Drill with Special Jennings
by Adam Kaul, on Dec 8, 2022 11:58:00 AM
Montverde Academy Girls Head Basketball Coach, Special Jennings demonstrates a great 3pt shooting drill. In the nugget team drill simulate in game shooting from the wing and corner. A great drill for conditioning and working on shooting off the catch. Shooters move and practice getting open before attempting their shot. Checkout the full drill breakdown in the video below.
Nugget Team Drill with Special Jennings
- The goal of this drill is for players to make 3 shots in a row
- Players will start by a cone at the wing, shuffling to the corner
- The Dish will pass out to a player at the top of the key who passes to the corner for a shot
- If players miss two shots in a row they need to run down and back to half court
- The second phase of the drill players will be training under even more fatigue
- Players will run continuous from a cone at half court to the wing for a shot off the pass from the top of the key
- The goal again is to make 3 shots in a row
Access more team drills from Montverde Academy Girls Head Basketball Coach, Special Jennings.