Basketball Drill: Shot Drift Extra with Special Jennings
by Adam Kaul, on Dec 15, 2022 1:09:28 PM
Montverde Academy Girls Head Basketball Coach, Special Jennings shares a great team drill to work on conditioning and game speed reps. Shooting from beyond the arc while focusing on in game skills. The drill is great for concentration and individual skills while in a team setting, dribbling off the catch and making the extra pass. Checkout the full breakdown in the video below.
Shot Drift Extra Drill with Special Jennings
- Players will be located at the corners and wings.
- The first pass will go out to the wing for a shot fake and drive towards to corner for a pass.
- The corner player will then hug the baseline for a one hand drift pass to the opposite wing.
- The wing will shot fake and pass to the slot for a shot. At the same time the opposite wing gets a pass from the Dish for a final shot.
- Players will rotate by following their pass!
- The goal is to go at game speed and focus on crisp passes and open looks for shots.
Access more team drills from Montverde Academy Girls Head Basketball Coach, Special Jennings.