Basketball Drills: Screen Down Shooting Drill with Coach Tony Miller
by Tony Miller, on Jul 1, 2020 7:11:56 AM
In Coach Tony Miller's 6th Dr. Dish Drill of the week, he provides a great breakdown of a "down screen/screen down" shooting drill. Check it out below!
Simulate shooting off pin down screens with this 3-4 player drill.
Check out his other Dr. Dish Basketball Drills here.
- The coach will receive a pass at the top of the key.
- Player 1 sets a down screen for 2.
- The coach passes to player 2 for the shot.
- Player 2 becomes the next screen, setting a down screen for player 3.
- The Drill continues with players rotating positions.
Want more from Coach Tony Miller? Check out his podcast, A Quick Timeout as well as his twitter/social media account @tonywmiller. We're so grateful to have him on our Dr. Dish team!