Team Shooting Drills: Spread Drive & Kick
by Nick Bartlett, on Sep 28, 2020 9:32:07 AM
Coach Mason demonstrates a great team shooting drill utilizing the Dr. Dish CT machine to simulate a spread offense. Check out the video below for the full breakdown!
Spread: Drive & Kick
- This drill has three lines.
- Two lines are at the 45 degree slot about 10 feet extended from the three point line on both sides.
- The Third line is at the deep right corner at the 3-point line.
- The Dish makes the first pass to the right 45 degree player.
- This player then dribble drives hard into the lane, kicking it out to the left 45 degree player.
- The left 45 degree player dribbles drives towards the lane as the right corner player curls up to the wing for the pass and shoots at the 3-point line.
- The player who started the initial drive then cuts down to the left corner for a second pass from the Dish and shoots from the 3-point line.
- Players then rotate positions and the drill starts over.