Unboxing Your New Dr. Dish! (Video Tutorial)
by Emily Stiemsma, on Oct 24, 2018 8:09:13 AM
Welcome to the Dr. Dish Family! A heavily requested video is finally ready to "reveal". An unboxing of a Dr. Dish and all that goes into assembly.
Before we dive in, we want to stress with our customers that your relationship with Dr. Dish does not end at the purchase of your machine. It’s just beginning! We have an incredibly attentive service and customer success team - here solely to assure that you have all that you need to maximize your machine.
Additionally, we are constantly posting and sharing how customers are using their machines. We even curate tons of our on content to help you use your machine to its’ maximum on our social channels.
Make sure you link up with us on social to stay in the loop > Instagram > Facebook > Twitter > Youtube
Let's Check out a Dr. Dish Unboxing & How To Put Everything Together:
A few things to note, in a perfect world, this is a 2 person job. We also include tools to tighten the bolts in the boxes, but a pliers, wire cutter, or scissors to remove the wrapping and a wrench to tighten things easier is recommended.
Here is the order that we suggest you complete things:
- Remove staples at base of the box and lift the box off carefully
- Unwrap all the plastic on the machine, cut WHITE zip ties only, and remove machine padding
- Open extra boxes, locate instructions and materials
- Put the 2 front wheels on, done easiest with one person leaning machine back and the other installing. Be careful not to drop the bolts down down the opening!
- Lift & Slide the machine up and away from the platform
- Locate the passing adjustment handle and install the knob
- Build shots made counter, first fit the pieces together, gently thread the cord down the shoot and reinforce with bolts
Wahoo! Your machine is ready to go.
Here are some other videos that may help answer some questions about your new machine's set up and usage:
Set up the Net
Set up the Shots Made Counter
Swivel the Net on an All-Star
Connecting & Charging the Portable Battery
Program Your First Drill on the Machine
Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel for weekly drills!